- Bring Ivy Bound to Your School
- The Importance of Early Preparation
- No Fly Zone
- One educator's response to the NACAC report
- Teens and Parents College Prep Suggestions
- Why an Education Consortium is Brilliant?
- ACT vs SAT
- ACT vs SAT for LD
- LD Testing Accommodations
- Tutoring for the SSAT
- ACT vs SAT address to IECA
- What Professional Students Figure Out Early About Success
An Open Letter to Principals and Administrators
Thank you for your interest in Ivy Bound/Rising Scores. We are dedicated to helping your students maximize their scores in all academic areas and in standardized testing. Our greatest expertise lies in PSAT, ACT and SAT prep, but we also offer a wide variety of academic tutoring and SAT II prep.
Our 2010 students report an average increase of 171.7 points from their previous SAT score. All of our tutors and classroom instructors scored in the top 1% on the SAT I and have taken the SAT within the last 18 months. They have expertise in the academic subjects they tutor. Whether for SAT or academics, our tutors and instructors bring clarity, enthusiasm, knowledge, and empathy to help students significantly raise scores.
Ivy Bound/ Rising Scores has the capacity to travel to your school, and to teach SAT and ACT classes using your facilities. Bringing us to your school would have many benefits for your students, including:
- Easy access to high quality test prep for your students
- Convenient times designed to fit your school's needs
- Inexpensive cost for students
- Supplemental Help offered to all Ivy Bound clients
- 150 points or $ comes back (50%) guarantee for diligent students.
We at Ivy Bound are willing to tailor a program that best fits your school's time, cost, and educational needs. Need-based scholarships are also available for families with limited means (In classes that have already reached our minimum, Ivy Bound offers scholarships of as much as 80%).
Our credentials are strong, and we invite you to call on your administrative counterparts at other schools that are successfully using Ivy Bound. We can most succinctly laud ourselves this way: no school has ever switched from Ivy Bound / Rising Scores to another external test prep provider.
Please call my office (877-975-1600) and ask to speak with one of our School Coordinators. My staff and I look forward to helping more of your students maximize their scores.