2015 Summer SAT/ACT ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS
Use your Summer wisely and help your student become familiar with the SAT/ACT, by registering for a Free Practice Test!
Ivy Bound is offering free proctored practice tests online!
8am EST on Aug 1st, 15th, or 29th
10am EST on July 18th
2pm EST on July 19th, Aug 2nd, 16th, or 30th
These practice test run four (4) hours in length. Students will receive a score at the end of the test and will be able to call in on the Sunday night of their practice test weekend for a review.
For more information or to sign up, please contact an Ivy Bound representative at: 877-975-1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calendar of Events – 2015
- September 1st – 4th: Everywhere. College Admissions class for parents of seniors. 9:05 – 10:15pm eastern ($250 for the four-session class; $0 for Ivy Bound College Planning Clients).
- September 6th – 9th: College Admissions Workshop (4 nights, 9 – 10:15pm eastern, for parents and Students)
- September 8th: New York, CT, and MA. First Kids Corner classes begin for committed K – 8 schools.
- September 13th: Last date for free summer Practice Tests.
- October 4th: Everywhere. “Know the SAT / Understanding College Admissions” seminar. We specially address School Success Strategies, for grades 6 – 9. 9:15pm eastern.
- October 14th & 17th: PSAT given. Ivy Bound “DeComposing/De-Fragging” sessions with all current students to discuss all new changes in evidence meet at 5pm eastern.
- November 1st: “Know The SAT / Understanding College Admissions” conference
- December 6th: Everywhere. “Know the SAT / Understanding College Admissions” seminar. We specially address “What College Guidance Counselors SHOULD have told your kids by now”. 9:15pm eastern.
- December 20th: First Holiday 2015-16 Speedy Reading class begins.
Calendar of Events – 2016
- January 23, 2016 – Final offering for the current SAT.
- March 13, 2016 – First offering of the “New” SAT.
For more information or to sign up for any of these upcoming events, please contact an Ivy Bound representative at: 877-975-1600 or email@example.com.