What you can expect as a client:
- A tutor who will TEACH TO THE TEST
- Many practice tests, all calibrated on the ACTs scale
- Strategies covering ALL sections of the ACT
- Big score improvements
What We Offer?
- ACT Prep Classes
- ACT prep classes offered online, in-person, or even at your home, all year long.
- Our ACT Prep Philosophy
- As private educators, it is our mission to see that both you and your child get as great a return on that investment as is possible. With that end in mind, we’d like to make a few suggestions.
- Our ACT Scheduling Strategies
- These are general scheduling suggestions that can only be taken on with the individual’s schedule in mind.
- Private and Semi-Private Tutoring in Person or Online
- Private tutoring is direct, flexible, and tailored to the student’s needs. Semi-Private tutoring is for 2 students.
- Essay Services
- Ivy Bound’s Brainstorming and Editing services help students improve their writing skills and fine-tune their test and admission essays.
- Vocab Newsletter
- Sign up to receive vocabulary words every week.
*50% of the tutoring fee returned if a student does not gain 3 points over two post-Ivy Bound tests (if starting score is below 30 points). Please ask your Ivy Bound representative for more details.
Why take the ACT over the SAT?
- For many students, the ACT is the optimal test
- ACT has NO vocabulary study
- ACT rewards students who are strong with Math and Science
- The ACT does not penalize wrong answers