Why the SAT is Important?
- Colleges value higher scores more than ever
- Higher scores raise merit-based scholarship potential
What We Offer
- SAT Prep Classes
- Sat prep classes offered online, in-person, or even at your home, all year long.
- Our SAT Prep Philosophy
- As private educators, it is our mission to see that both you and your child get as great a return on that investment as is possible. With that end in mind, we’d like to make a few suggestions.
- Our SAT Scheduling Strategies and Additional Tips
- These are general scheduling suggestions that can only be taken on with the individual’s schedule in mind.
- Course Contents
- Students can be assured that they are using the most appropriate study materials possible.
- Private and Semi-Private Tutoring in Person or Online
- Private tutoring is direct, flexible, and tailored to the student’s needs. Semi-Private tutoring is for 2 students.
- Essay Services
- Ivy Bound’s Brainstorming and Editing services help students improve their writing skills and fine-tune their test and admission essays.
- Breakthrough Books – Annotated Novels
- Annotated Novels. Good vocabulary for ages 10 – 16! And a great primer for SAT words.
- Vocab Newsletter
- Sign up to receive vocabulary words every week.
What you can expect as a client:
- Instructors who have scored in the top 1%
- Average score increases of 100-200 points
- Write more proficiently under time pressure
- Build your vocabulary
- Improve your Algebra and Geometry Skills