Daniel Stern is currently a Junior at Brandeis University in Waltham, MA, studying Physics, Mathematics, Economics, and Sculpture. He specializes in preparing students for the SAT, as well as all high school levels of Mathematics and Physics.
Brandeis University, Class of 2014
- Major/Minor GPA: 3.7
- Majors: Physics and Mathematics
- Minors: Economics and Sculpture
The John Dewey Academy, Class of 2010
Great Barrington, MA
- GPA: 4.0
- Awards and Involvements:
- Best Science, Mathematics, Language (Spanish), and History Student.
- Kenneth Steiner Award: Done most to improve the moral quality of the school.
- President’s Award: Models individual integrity and educational excellence.
- Pavan Surapaneni Award: Most likely to succeed.
- Academic Achievement Award
ACTIVITIES / HOBBIES
- Outside of the classroom, Daniel pursues cooking as a semi-professional hobby; he has cooked in an NYC restaurant for the past two summers, and frequently cooks for himself and his friends. He is involved in Brandeis Students for Environmental Action, and loves to play basketball.
- Dr. D. H. Roberts
- Dr. M. Headrick
- Mr. R. Andenmatten