I began tutoring in high school in Geometry, Algebra, and Hebrew. I have taught theatre and Judaics in the Boston-Area Jewish Education Program and peer review college essays at Brandeis University. I helped found a summer drama program for a D.C. elementary school and I spent Summer of 2012 being a resident advisor, theatre intern, and community educator for Brandeis University’s Summer Institute for Music and Art. I am thrilled to be joining the Ivy Bound team!
Brandeis University, Class of 2014
- GPA: 3.92
- Major: Theatre for Social Change
- Minor: Creative Writing
High School, Class of 2009
West Hartford, CT
- No GPA, top of class
- Awards and Involvements:
- Smith College Book Award (2009)
- Leadership Award (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- National Honors Society
ACTIVITIES / HOBBIES
- Theatre: Acting, Directing, Writing
- Theatre for Social Change (see my website silhouettetheatre.weebly.com for more information)
- Semi-Profession A Cappella group
Musical Director (2011-2012)
- Social Events and Alumni Coordinator (2012-2013)
- Stephanie C.
- Ellie K.