Kevin R. Weaver
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics Education
- Graduate Studies, Ph.D. Program, Educational Research
- 4 years teaching experience at the high school level mathematics (Connecticut)
- 5 years teaching experience at the college level (mathematics and computer science) (Connecticut & Florida).
- 15+ years’ experience: extensive math, SAT, and ACT one-on-one preparatory work with high school students;
- 3 years: The Golf Academy of America, adjunct professor (Microcomputer Applications);
- 3 years: Palm Beach Community College, adjunct professor (Mathematics);
- Extensive experience in corporate training and development, instruction in Microsoft Office products and website development and support;
- Published (2009): The SAT Mathematics Solution Guide©, an 80-page book that provides comprehensive explanations for all of the math problems from the 8 sample tests published in The Official SAT Study Guide™ by the College Board (1st Edition) and supplements for the additional 3 tests (2nd Edition). The book is available personally through Kevin and through Amazon and as an iPhone/iPad app, on Kindle, and as an eBook.
- Wrote the curriculum for College Algebra and Business Mathematics for the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in San Diego. Each curriculum includes quizzes, tests, PowerPoint and video presentations, and discussion modules.
COMMENTS FROM STUDENTS:
" I'm so happy with the result - a 790 [SAT Math Subject Test, Level 2] ... I know that your
advice and our working together helped me tremendously and I cannot tell you how happy I am with this score."
" Kevin is amazing for Justin. Justin is improving by leaps and bounds. I love the way he's doing the vocab. Kevin's technique is really excellent from the words."
-parent of 2008-
" …let me take this opportunity to once again tell you how terrific Kevin is -- He can really get Sarah to relate and react to him – which is a rare and special ability in any teacher."
- Amy (parent of 2008) -