An avid violinist, debater, and aspiring real estate mogul, Siteng Stan Ma is currently a senior at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Born in Kaifeng, Henan Province, China, Stan moved to the United States at three and to Arkansas at seven.
Last summer, Stan worked for Walmart Corporate in Bentonville, AR on grand opening strategy and new store performance. In 2012, he spent his summer and winter breaks at one of the largest real estate private equity firms in the world, AREA Property Partners (now known as Ares Management), and analyzed over 8 billion dollars of debt across all of AREA’s global funds. Stan took on a summer job as office manager of a startup real estate school and brokerage and obtained his real estate license and Realtor membership in Arkansas after high school, and during his freshman summer, he was a Realtor at Arkansas’ largest grossing residential real estate sales team (Blackwood Team).
With multitudes of tutoring experience from mentoring underprivileged students in West Philadelphia to customizing curriculums for international students to students who want to improve their score as fast as possible with Ivy Bound, Stan is experienced in every aspect of tutoring and will work hard to get you into your dream school. His experience in college applications and continued work as an SAT tutor will ensure you receive the highest quality teaching customized to your needs.
Wharton School of the University of Pensylvania, Class of 2014
- Concentration: Real Estate, Operations and Information Management
- Minor: Urban Real Estate Development
- Delta Upsilon (Senior Advisory Board)
- Model Congress (Intercollegiate Director)
- Chinese Students Association
- Student Activities Council (Penn Student Gov)
- Speech and Debate
Little Rock Central High School, Class of 2010
Little Rock, AR
- Cum Laude Society and International Studies Graduate
- Awards and Involvements:
- National Merit Finalist and Scholarship Recipient
- Stephens Award
- United States Senate Youth Program Alternate
- Intel Science and Engineering Fair Finalist
- Junior Science and Humanities Symposium Three Year Finalist
- Intel Science Talent Search Semifinalist
- Student Congress Tournament of Champions Qualifier
- ACLU Bill of Rights Essay Contest Two Year Winner
- Sigma Xi Science in Society Debate Three Year Finalist and Two Year Winner
ACTIVITIES / HOBBIES / INTERESTS
- Real Estate Investing and Development
- International Relations
- US Politics
- Public Speaking
- Science, and Engineering
- NCAA BCS Football (Arkansas Razorbacks)
- Penn Quakers Sports, and Alternative Energy
"My struggles with writing and mathematics changed dramatically when I enlisted the help of Stan, a phenomenal SAT tutor. The easy access was very convenient for me, a student athlete. Because of a busy schedule, I didn’t always have the time for all the problems, but Stan helped me to work around my schedule. His commitment to me proved worthwhile. With the help of Stan, I was capable of bringing my total score up 150 points and creating many more options for my future.”."
- Guilian D., Previous Client (SAT/ACT) -
" Stan was great in making sure he understood my most recent score and took the time to understand what areas would lead to the biggest improvements. He was inspirational in his tutoring and made it enjoyable, I had used another tutor previously and realized that Stan and the IVY-Bound program was teaching me things that I knew would help when I took the test again. I did take the test after working with Stan and my score improved by more than 200 points."
- Melissa Malik, Previous Client (SAT) -