Raise Money For Your School!
Host Ivy Bound classes at your school and raise $2,000 – $10,000 to the Student Fund or other PTO-approved organization.
Improvements we expect:
Let Ivy Bound’s experts help you:
Pricing for Students When School Hosts Ivy Bound
When schools or community groups are able to host us, course pricing is significantly less. Price per student for SAT varies by class size as follows:
|Full Class||Essentials Class||with Writing / ACT Prep|
|6 – 7 students||$950||$750||add $400 – $550|
|8 – 15 students||$750||$640||add $300 – $450|
|16 – 23 students||$485*||$380*||add $200 – $350|
|24 or more students||$360*||$285*||add $100 – $250|
* Where the school prefers, we are able to split larger classes into classes of 8-15 students. We do this by incoming PSAT scores. Ivy Bound makes need-based scholarships available at every price point.
Course Content, Full Class
- 15 Lessons, 1.5 – 2 hours each, 8 Math & 7 Verbal
- 1 – 5 Practice Test & Review sessions (3.5 hours)
- Extra help sessions (30 min, following meetings)
Course Content, Essentials Class
- 11 lessons, 1.5 – 2 hours each, 6 Math & 5 Verbal
- 1 Practice Test (3.5 hours)
- 5 extra help sessions (30 min, following meetings)
Course Content, Writing Addition
- 2 – 5 added hours, typically in two 2.5 hour sessions
- 3 essay evaluations each by Ivy Bound staffers
Course Content, ACT Addition
- 4 – 12 added hours to cover Science Reasoning, Trigonometry, and Writing (if not already covered)
Students receive Ivy Bound’s 200-page Strategy Binder, The Official SAT Guide, test booklets for simulated Practice Tests, weekly Help Line calling, access to Math and Vocabulary quizzes, a 2500+ word SAT vocabulary list, and reinforcement exercises on www.ivycontact.net.
Some of the Benefits of Bringing Ivy Bound to You
- Classes on location that are convenient for your students
- Our teachers come to your school, at customized times for your school, reducing parent concerns about transport. We teach classes in a familiar environment. Practice Tests can be given in the same rooms as the actual SAT.
- Free supplemental help
- Classes are typically 2 hours long (3 hours if on weekends). Ivy Bound provides after-class help, phone assistance two nights a week, and monthly parent conference calls. Ivy Bound emails SAT vocabulary to your students daily.
- Flexible class size and competitive pricing
- We can bring a class to your school for as few as 6 students, and our average class size is 12 students.
Ivy Bound Instructors are Professionals
Ivy Bound teachers are highly trained experts in SAT prep, all having scored in the top 1% on the SAT (1500 or higher). Teachers regularly retake the SAT or ACT (at least once every 18 months) to ensure their proficiency. Our instructors are punctual and reliable, and are respectful of the facilities in which they teach. We guarantee that any facilities used by Ivy Bound personnel will be left in the condition in which they were found.