Ivy Bound ACT Classes and Private Tutoring
Ivy Bound offers private tutoring, semi-private tutoring, and classes. View our full list of classes below. Call or contact us to book a class and learn more about our private tutoring options! Book any ACT class more than 10 days before it starts and save $200!
Classes Available ($1150, $1350 with ten or fewer days prior to class start):
- September 3 to October 22, Fridays 6:00pm-7:30pm and Sundays 6:00pm-8:15pm EST
- September 12 to October 17, Sundays 11:00am-3:45pm EST
- October 10 to December 5, Sundays 11:00am – 2:00pm EST
- October 16 to December 4, Saturdays 3:00pm-6:30pm EST
- October 22 to December 10, Fridays 6:00pm-7:30pm and Sundays 6:00pm-8:15pm EST
- January 29 to March 26, Saturdays 2:00pm – 5:00pm EST (2022)
- January 7 to February 10, Fridays 6:00pm-8:15pm and Sundays 11am-2:30pm EST (2022)
- January 29 to March 26, Saturdays 2:00pm-5:00pm EST (2022)
- February 6 to March 27, Sundays 10:00am-1:30pm EST (2022)
- April 3 to June 5, Sundays 11:00am-2:00pm EST, except April 17 (2022)
- April 16 to June 4, Saturdays 3:00pm-6:30pm (2022)
- April 22 to June 10, Fridays 6:00pm-7:30pm and Sundays 6:00pm-8:15pm (2022)
ACT Add-On Sessions ($350, $200 for Ivy Bound SAT clients)
- 100 Minutes Sessions:
- August 20 to October 15 (except September 3rd), Fridays 8:10pm-9:50pm EST
- September 1 to October 20, Saturdays 6:20pm-7:50pm EST
- October 16 to December 4, Saturdays 4:10-5:50pm EST
- October 16 to December 4, Saturdays 8:10pm-9:50pm EST
- October 17 to December 5, Sundays 2:10pm-3:50pm EST
- October 17 to December 5, Sundays 8:10pm-9:50pm EST
- Two Hour Sessions:
- September 11 to October 16, Saturdays 10:00am-12:00pm EST
- September 11 to October 16, Saturdays 5:00pm-7:00pm EST
- September 12 to October 17, Sundays 10:00am-12:00pm EST
- September 12 to October 17, Sundays 5:00pm-7:00pm EST
- Three Hour Sessions:
- September 26 to October 17, Sundays 6:00pm-9:00pm EST
- November 14 to December 5, Sundays 10:00am-1:00pm EST
- November 14 to December 5, Sundays 6:00pm-9:00pm EST
- November 26, 10:00am-1:00pm EST
- November 27, 10:00am-1:00pm EST
- December 4, 10:00am-1:00pm EST
- December 5, 10:00am-1:00pm EST
Our online ACT classes are accessible to any student, anywhere, who has a computer and an internet connection. The engaging instructors can be seen live on screen and students can interact with them in real time.
Ivy Bound instructors cover all four multiple choice sections: English, Math, Reading, and Science. Those additionally wanting ACT Essay prep can attend an evening group session for 90 minutes (free) and then have individualized essay evaluations (added charge).
Classes are taught by instructors who use fun, visual presentations that encourage students to participate. All tutors are top 1% scorers from prestigious colleges, including:
Amherst, Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Duke, Emory, Georgetown, Harvard, Johns Hopkins, MIT, Princeton, Stanford, Swarthmore, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UChicago, UPenn, UVirginia, Williams and Yale.
Ivy Bound’s tutors teach with clarity, Empathy, enthusiasm, and high test knowledge. We are proud of our online longevity – our tutors have conducted online test prep since 2007.
INCLUDES: All instruction, electronic materials and proctored practice tests
If you have questions: https://ivybound.
*Electronic materials will be included with the course price. In addition, students will be required to purchase The Official ACT Prep Guide 2018-2019 prior to the start of the first class and use a headset with a microphone. Ivy Bound highly recommends that students print out the materials for this class. Printed versions are available to all North American clients for an additional $100 fee.
**Classes can be segmented for $200 less: Math & Science or English & Reading.
ACT Materials, Licensing, and Enlistment.
Ivy Bound Private Tutoring
Private tutoring is Ivy Bound’s most requested service. Students everywhere love private tutoring because it offers four benefits to your learning:
1) a tutor can meet you on a flexible schedule
2) session length is also flexible, 1-3 hours is standard, but we work with your needs
3) a tutor can tailor the work to your abilities and interests
4) a tutor can pace the learning at the pace YOU want.
In addition to the confidentiality, private tutoring allows the student to learn in their own style. The tutor is there to lead them along their path to academic greatness. Try one of our private tutors today and see results in the classroom and on exams!
Ivy Bound Classes
Do you work better with having a class agenda? Would you prefer a set time every week for an additional class? Then try out an Ivy Bound class! Our classes meet on different schedules, but choosing one that works for you is very simple. Classes meet with a teacher and complete a full agenda to help you with whatever subject you need.
Our classes are advantageous for three types of students:
1) those who want a lower price for great academic results
2) one who is more comfortable with dynamic group work
3) those who like a “classroom” setting.
Our online classes are conducted formally with strict starting times and break times. The structure keeps our staff and students consistent. Is your student shy when asking questions in the classroom? Fear no more! The online classroom experience allows for questions to be asked anonymously, so there is no pressure if a student is having a difficult time learning a specific topic. In the online classroom setting, all students have the ability to be active and learn effectively.
Ivy Bound Groups
Can’t make our class times? Do you learn better with a group dynamic? Then try out one of our group sessions! Groups meet every week at a designated time. Pay a monthly fee to drop in for any of our group meeting times and receive help from an Ivy Bound tutor! Our groups span four consistent dates each month. Students are able to attend for 90 minutes on each group date.
Can’t make a predetermined group meeting time? Then start your own group! Ivy Bound allows students to form their own group and choose what time they would like to meet. Simply tell us how many students you have, when you would like to meet, and Ivy Bound takes care of the rest.
Let Ivy Bound tutors help assist you in achieving academic success!