Beyond the Classroom – Ivy Bound Resources for Maximizing Scores
These resources are free of charge, as part of the full Ivy Bound program. Students who take advantage of one or more are likely to score even higher.
Proctored Practice Tests and Live Online Review
– Saturday mornings and Sunday afternoons two weekends a month, review is Sunday evening at 8:15p Eastern.
Extra Math/Science Help (“Zoom” Review) via Live Online Review
– Thursday nights at 8:15 Eastern. An instructor covers problems from the Ivy Bound materials or the Official ACT Prep Guide – questions are totally welcome.
Extra Verbal Help (“Zoom” Review) via Live Online Review
– Tuesday nights at 8:15 Eastern, to hone reading, grammar, and English skills.
Ivy Bound App
– Our app includes a vocabulary quiz Monday – Friday along with staff contact information, seminar registrations, practice test registrations, test date information, and much more.
Online Parent Seminars – “Know the ACT/SAT / Understanding College Admissions”
– Students and parents are helped by proper planning. Ivy Bound instructors give monthly lectures online and can visit any parent group of 15 or more families who wish to learn about:
- What is tested on the current ACT/SAT & how should kids attack it?
- Where does the ACT/SAT fit into the college admissions scheme?
- Where do the AP and SAT Subject tests fit in and when should we schedule these?
- Is the ACT/SAT fair? Is it “coachable”? Is it culturally biased?
- What’s the use of the PSAT?
- How does Early Decision affect admissions?
- What else are colleges looking for?
- The Ivy Bound course and how to get the most out of it.
- What are SureSite tests and when do we schedule these?
To attend this seminar – Log in to: https://zoom.us/j/4936106872
9:15pm Eastern the first Sunday of every even month (Feb, Apr, June, Aug, Oct, and Dec.)
Or Call: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 408 638 0968. Use the Meeting ID: 493 610 6872.