The ACT is a leading college admissions test that measures a student’s mastery of high school curriculum. It is a smart choice for students who are strong at science reasoning. A good test prep program helps students reach their goals. As private educators, it is our mission to see that our clients get the best results and return on investment possible. We offer several test prep tutoring options, including: private and semi-private tutoring, small group classes and more.
ACT prep classes are offered online, in-person or even at your home, all year long.
- Private and Semi-Private Tutoring
- In-Person or Online
- Customized to fit your needs
What you can expect as a client:
- A tutor who will TEACH TO THE TEST
- Many practice tests, all calibrated on the ACT’s scale
- Strategies covering ALL sections of the ACT
- Big score improvements
Why take the ACT over the SAT?
- For many students, the ACT is the optimal test
- ACT has NO vocabulary study
- ACT rewards students who are strong with Science Reasoning
- The ACT has more available real practice tests
It is our mission to see that you and your child get the best return on investment.
General suggestions made with each child’s unique schedule in mind.
Our Brainstorming and Editing services help students improve their essay writing skills.
Sign up to receive vocabulary words six days a week for test prep (mainly for SAT).