The SAT is a college admissions test that is widely accepted and valued by schools across the country. A good test prep program can help your student reach his or her goals. To prepare for this challenging exam, Ivy Bound has tutors who have scored in the top 1% to help improve your results and raise merit-based scholarship potential! As private educators, it is our mission to see that both you and your child get as great a return on your test prep investment as possible. We offer a multitude of test prep options including: private and semi-private tutoring, small group classes and more.
SAT prep classes are offered online, in-person or even at your home, all year long.
- Private and Semi-Private Tutoring
- In-Person or Online
- Customized to fit your needs
- Increase scores by 200+ points
What you can expect as a client:
- Instructors who have scored in the top 1%
- Average score increases of 100-200 points
- Materials that teach to the test, including practice tests
- Write more proficiently under time pressure
- Build your vocabulary
- Improve your Algebra, Geometry Skills, and Word Problems
As private educators, it is our mission to see that you and your child get the best return on your investment.
These are general scheduling suggestions that can only be taken on with the individual’s schedule in mind.
Ivy Bound’s Brainstorming and Editing services help students improve their writing skills for essays.
Breakthrough books and annotated novels offer good vocabulary for ages 10 – 16! Great SAT word prep.
Sign up to receive daily vocabulary words to help prepare for SAT Reading.